De richtprijs in Japan wordt 124.800 yen omgerekend 1025 euro exclusief belastingen
Icom Co., Ltd. (Head office: Hirano-ku, Osaka, President: Masataka Harima) covers the HF to 430MHz band in all modes including DV (digital voice), and is ideal for mobile radio mobile transceiver IC-705 Will be released in late March 2020.
IC-705 adopts RF direct sampling method which is highly evaluated in IC-7300 / IC-9700. Lightweight approx. 1kg (including the included lithium-ion battery BP-272) & compact body with various functions including real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display with the highest level of speed and resolution. In addition, a large 4.3-inch color display that supports touch operation allows you to intuitively operate a wealth of functions.
Furthermore, the maximum output of 5W is achieved with the included battery (BP-272), and the maximum output of 10W is achieved with an external power supply (at 13.8V). In addition to supporting connection via WLAN / Bluetooth ® wireless technology, it is also equipped with a GPS antenna, micro USB connector, and microSD card slot. Of course, it supports DV (Digital Voice) mode of digital communication D-STAR ® for amateur radio recommended by JARL (Japan Amateur Radio Federation) . Fully equipped with D-STAR ® functions such as terminal mode / access point mode .
Multi-bag LC-192 (option), which is ideal for mobile and field operations, is also included in the lineup, and is a transceiver for field operations. The IC-705, which covers the HF to 430MHz band in all modes, is a new product that is expected to further enhance the enjoyment and activities of amateur radio.
- Covers HF + 50MHz + 144MHz + 430MHz in all modes including DV.
- Uses RF direct sampling method. (For 25MHz and above, down conversion IF sampling method)
- Equipped with the highest level real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
- Equipped with a 4.3 inch large color display that supports touch operation.
- Attached battery (BP-272) achieves a maximum output of 5W and external power supply (13.8V) achieves 10W.
- Lightweight approx. 1kg (including BP-272) & compact body.
- Fully equipped with D-STAR ® functions such as terminal mode / access point mode .
- Supports connection using WLAN / Bluetooth ® wireless technology.
Product Name / Model Name Amateur Radio HF / 50/144 / 430MHz IC-705
Suggested selling price 124,800 yen + tax
Scheduled release ⽉ Late March 2020 Scheduled number of annual sales 10,000 units
Icom Co., Ltd. (Head office: Hirano-ku, Osaka City, President: Masataka Harima) from HF to 430MHz band DV
Portable radio transceiver for mobile operation that covers all modes including
IC-705 will be released in late March 2020.
IC-705 adopts RF direct sampling method which is highly evaluated by IC-7300 / IC-9700. Lightweight approx. 1kg
(Including the included lithium-ion battery BP-272) & compact body with the highest speed and resolution
Various functions including real time spectrum scope and waterfall display are realized.
In addition, a large 4.3-inch color display that supports touch operation enables intuitive operation of a wide range of functions.
And you can.
The included battery (BP-272) achieves a maximum output of 5W, and an external power supply (at 13.8V) achieves a maximum output of 10W.
Supports connection via WLAN / Bluetooth® wireless technology, GPS antenna, micro USB connector, microSD card
Also equipped with a lot. Of course, it is recommended for amateur radios recommended by JARL (Japan Amateur Radio Federation).
Digital communication D-STAR® DV (digital voice) mode is also supported. Terminal mode / access point mode
Fully equipped with D-STAR® functions.
Multi-bag LC-192 (option) ideal for mobile and field operation is also available.
Walkie-talkie for operation. IC-705 covering all modes from HF to 430MHz is an amateur radio
It is a new product that is expected to further enhance the enjoyment and activities of.
● Covers HF + 50MHz + 144MHz + 430MHz in all modes including DV.
● Uses RF direct sampling method. (For 25MHz and above, down-conversion IF sampling method)
● Equipped with the highest standard real-time spectrum scope and waterfall.
● Equipped with a 4.3-inch large color display that supports touch operation.
● Achieved a maximum output of 5W with the supplied battery (BP-272) and 10W with an external power supply (13.8V).
● Lightweight approx. 1kg (including BP-272) & compact body.
● Fully equipped with D-STAR® functions such as terminal mode / access point mode.
● Supports connection using WLAN / Bluetooth® wireless technology.
・ Icom Co., Ltd., icom, icom logo, and pbt are registered trademarks of icom corporation. D-STAR is a general incorporated association
A registered trademark of the Federation of Wires. The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
The company uses these marks under license.
- Attachment materials are available. In addition, high resolution image data is also available for the media. Please contact us for details.
Please tell us.
For the press:
Icom Advertising Design Dept. Advertising Advertising Division 06-6793-5535 / firstname.lastname@example.org (Sakai / Komura)
For general customers: ICOM Support Center 0120-156-313 (From cell phones, PHS and public telephones 06-6792-4949)
Covers the HF-430MHz band in all modes including DV (digital voice),
New release of portable transceiver IC-705.
Supports all modes including HF to 430MHz all band and DV.
Equipped with the highest level real-time spectrum scope.
● Covers HF + 50MHz + 144MHz + 430MHz in all modes
Various bands from HF to 50/144 / 430MHz are added to SSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM and D-STAR® DV
You can enjoy in mode. Reception is continuously covered from 30kHz to 144MHz band. FM
You can enjoy broadcasting and air band reception.
● RF direct sampling method
The RF signal is directly converted into a digital signal, and the signal is converted by an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array).
Uses RF direct sampling method to process. Mix in analog signal processing
Achieves excellent phase noise characteristics without the occurrence of nonlinear distortions
Real-time spectrum scopes boasting high speed / high resolution for the first time in their class
We realize waterfall. * Down conversion IF sampling method for 25MHz and above
● Equipped with real-time spectrum scope and waterfall
Inherits the performance and functions of the highly acclaimed IC-7300 and IC-9700 scopes. See by eye
To check the band condition, check available frequencies, and perform conventional field operations.
Enables advanced operations beyond the range of
Real-time spectrum scope & waterfall display example
● Equipped with a large color display for touch operation
A large color display of the same size as the IC-7300 and IC-9700 <4.3 inches> is used. touch
Various items can be set intuitively by operation. Visibility and operability in the field are reduced
It will improve dramatically.
Supports touch operation Menu screen display example
● Lightweight & compact body
Performance and functionality approaching a fixed machine in a compact size of approximately 20cm in width, 8.35cm in height, and 8.2cm in depth
Contains it. Weight is about 1kg (including rechargeable battery BP-272, excluding antenna). A rhinoceros that can be held with one hand
And realize lightness.
● Lithium ion battery (BP-272), external power supply (13.8V) can be used
Lithium ion batteries that can be used with the Handy Transceiver ID-51 and ID-31 series
Lee BP-272 (included) can be used. Of course, external power supply (13.8V) is also supported.
BP-272 wearing image (back)
● Attached battery achieves maximum output of 5W, and external power supply (at 13.8V) achieves maximum output of 10W
Despite being a portable device, it achieves a maximum output of 10W (when the external power supply is 13.8V). Included lithium
When using the On-Battery BP-272, operation at a maximum output of 5W is possible. Of course QRP (5W)
QRPp (0.5W) is also supported.
● Supports connection via WLAN / Bluetooth® wireless technology
Supports connection using WLAN / Bluetooth® wireless technology. Smartphone linkage and remote control
Or even a headset VS-3 (optional) with Bluetooth® technology.
● Equipped with GPS antenna and GPS logger
Equipped with a high performance GPS antenna. D-STAR® DV mode allows you to send and receive location information while talking
Noh. With this high-performance GPS, GPS log function, nearest repeater automatic list-up function, etc.
Various functions are realized. Also, record your location in the communication recording file,
Time correction is also possible.
● Equipped with microSD card slot
Recording of communication content, audio for transmission, RTTY decoding log, display screen capture image, wireless
In addition to saving machine settings and GPS data, firmware upgrades and programming
Equipped with a microSD card slot that can be used for various applications.
● Fully equipped with D-STAR® functions
DR function, terminal mode / access point mode, etc. to enjoy D-STAR comfortably
Fully equipped with functions. In addition, you can send / receive and view saved photos using only the IC-705.
● It is equipped with micro USB terminal
Equipped with two COM ports. This allows rig control and CW and RTTY operation at the same time.
It can be realized. Audio (modulation / demodulation) is also possible.
● Speaker microphone with customization button is attached
A speaker microphone with a customize button is included. speaker
Microphone is a customized button that can be assigned frequency and volume up / down and various functions
● Multi-bag LC-192 suitable for mobile and field operation
Not only can the IC-705 be stored neatly, but it can also be attached to an antenna, coaxial or microphone cable.
Multi-bag LC-192 (optional) with a variety of functions such as hole. IC-705 with bag
It is a specification that can be operated while in the box.
Multi bag LC-192 (option)
■ Side / Rear panel
・ Speaker microphone
・ Lithium ion battery
・ DC power cable, etc.
・ BC-202 Rapid battery charger: ¥ 4,800 + tax
・ BC-217S AC adapter (USB type, for battery charging) … TBD
・ CS-705 programming software ・ ・ ・ Free download
・ HM-243 Speaker Microphone … TBD
・ LC-192 Multi bag … TBD
・ RS-BA1 version2 IP remote control software … ¥ 8,500 + tax
-ST-4001A Image trimming software (Android (R) version)-Free download
-ST-4001W Image trimming software (Windows (R) version)-free download
・ VS-3 Bluetooth® headset … ¥ 9,800 + tax
- Ratings, specifications, appearance, etc. are subject to change without notice for improvement.
● Windows is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. ● Android
Is a registered trademark of Google LLC.